NEXT CLASS SESSION STARTS WEEK OF JULY 31st, 2016
CLASS AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION AVAILABLE SOON
SIGN UP ON THE LOWER RIGHT UNDER "ANNOUNCEMENTS" TO RECEIVE INFO ON THE NEXT SESSION
CURRENT CLASSES IN SESSION:
- Recapitulation I - A Journey of Self-Healing
(Starts 5/26/16, cost: $75)
- Dreaming I - Accessing the dreamer within
(Starts 5/29/16, cost $65)
- Shamanic Tools I Learn to make shamanic tools
(Starts 5/28/16, cost $65)
About our classes:
- All classes are held online and are 'live.'
- Classes are attended through private online chat sessions that can be accessed with any web browser or chat client.
- Access to the student forum for the class will be given prior to the class start date.
- Classes are approximately 90 minutes long where material is presented by faculty. Students are encouraged to participate in the discussion and ask questions.
- Typically, an 'exercise' is given each week for students to work on during the week and then discuss their results in the next class
For continuing students - advanced classes are listed in the member forum
On April 29th, NiteShad hosted a public discussion on dreaming. If you missed this event, check out the discussion log!
Link to the Discussion Log on Dreaming
The ShamansCave website has served as a light for shamanic seekers for many years, and it must evolve, much as any walker of the shamanic path must. The first major site revamp in many years is now live!
The look and interface has been modernized, and the content re-structured. The new form will allow for more updates and new features. There are interface menus along the top, and the article content can be browsed along the left.
What do you think of the new look? Do you have comments or suggestions?
Please give us your feedback if you do! All feedback is appreciated, whether positive or negative.
Shamanscave has brought back the public forums! We feel the time is right to discuss all things shamanic, especially relating to the Maker tradition and its practices. Your participation is encouraged!
The initial forum categories for discussion are:
- Shamanscave / The Maker Tradition
Registration is required, and new users must be validated by our staff. This is to keep down on spam and noise. Like any moderated forum, we have community rules and guidelines which much be adhered to.
Using a rock to store excess anger, stress
Stress that hits the digestive, stomach, head, shoulders, and neck areas usually has to do with anger and the inability to express it for whatever reason.
Sometimes breaking your reaction patterns with people in your life creates a place where anger at the previous position tends to ball up. That creates a pocket where you would normally have stretched out anger at someone, but now you find that it is still being created but has no place to go.