Anyone else experience these experiences? Seeking resonance and advice

Ok so I don't know where to begin my story.    Over the course of my lifetime in my teen and adult life I had numerous spiritual experiences.    I also lived outside on the road for years and became very connected to nature.    I had experiences from everything small to grand to sheer terror.    From finding feathers, to near experiences, to seeing someone I loved on the other side in a NDE and given a medicine name, to experiences where great spirit or spirits came through me and channeled to save my life in moments of terror.   

The experiences continued for years and finding community was very hard for me and I often feel as though I am in this world but also communicating with the other side when guides break through or I experience energy healings.   It has become very lonely in ways because resonance is hard to find in a sea of people that are not experiencing these things and there is no "off" button and if I desire to just live a normal life I will never forget those experiences and they are with me often.   I do not know where to go from here.   Am I supposed to find some sort of teacher?     

I ended up lost for a while in the psychiatric world and feelings disempowered because many of my experiences were indeed real.   I did have a nervous breakdown from everything that happened to me and I had to weed out the false information that came from having no community to explain what was truly going on in ways.   

Also I need advice on reclaiming my energy field entirely.   When I became weak I could feel ancestors and others reach my energy body and I desired my own autonomy back.   I also receive energy healings from the other side but not enough to completely heal me.  Is this a a test and I am supposed to be doing something more myself to completely heal?

Anyone else out there a wounded warrior and ever looking for a penpal or someone to write to feel free to send me messages on this site.    I have alot of healing, learning and exploring to do.

Any advice for someone that is continuously called to be a wounded healer but is tired of the wound? 

Welcome, Wildflower, 

I think you'll find that many people on this forum have a lot in common with your experiences. This is a safe place to talk about them. As far as reclaiming your energy field, for our tradition, the place to start is with the recapitulation exercise: https://www.shamanscave.com/self-healing/the-recapitulation  this is the beginning point of self-healing for makers and for those wishing to take classes here. I think you'll find that as you recover energy from your old wounds, that you will draw people with the same wounds to you less and less. Personally, I don't believe you are being tested, except by yourself perhaps. We do have a healing group here (free). If you would like a healing, you can pm me with the details. However, working with the recapitulation would be a good place to start, regardless.

Lorrie

On 11/8/2020 at 7:17 PM, Wildflower said:

Ok so I don't know where to begin my story.    Over the course of my lifetime in my teen and adult life I had numerous spiritual experiences.    I also lived outside on the road for years and became very connected to nature.    I had experiences from everything small to grand to sheer terror.    From finding feathers, to near experiences, to seeing someone I loved on the other side in a NDE and given a medicine name, to experiences where great spirit or spirits came through me and channeled to save my life in moments of terror.   

The experiences continued for years and finding community was very hard for me and I often feel as though I am in this world but also communicating with the other side when guides break through or I experience energy healings.   It has become very lonely in ways because resonance is hard to find in a sea of people that are not experiencing these things and there is no "off" button and if I desire to just live a normal life I will never forget those experiences and they are with me often.   I do not know where to go from here.   Am I supposed to find some sort of teacher?     

I ended up lost for a while in the psychiatric world and feelings disempowered because many of my experiences were indeed real.   I did have a nervous breakdown from everything that happened to me and I had to weed out the false information that came from having no community to explain what was truly going on in ways.   

Also I need advice on reclaiming my energy field entirely.   When I became weak I could feel ancestors and others reach my energy body and I desired my own autonomy back.   I also receive energy healings from the other side but not enough to completely heal me.  Is this a a test and I am supposed to be doing something more myself to completely heal?

Anyone else out there a wounded warrior and ever looking for a penpal or someone to write to feel free to send me messages on this site.    I have alot of healing, learning and exploring to do.

Any advice for someone that is continuously called to be a wounded healer but is tired of the wound? 

Hi Wildflower, I relate to your story and I'm sure a lot of our ~*colleagues*~ reading can, as well. The world is alive w electric energy and so are you. Simple as that : ) Thus we are never truly alone. I believe that the 'call' demands we do very deep, internal work that nobody else can access within us other than ourselves, and that's why it feels isolating. The fun part is it's up to you to create reality however you dream for it to be : )